Have a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find the answers you may be looking for!
To make your stay with us more comfortable and productive, we suggest you bring the following items:
- Comfortable gym shoes
- T-shirts or sweatshirts for therapy
- Loose fitting shorts or pants (for both hip and knee replacements)
- Comfortable clothes for resting
- Personal toiletries (we can also provide you with a toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash and razors at no extra charge)
- Travel case to carry and store items
- Your driver’s license or picture ID
- Your insurance and/or Medicare cards (or a copy of the front and back of each card)
- A list of medications you’re taking at home and your pharmacy’s phone number (please leave any medications at home since we’ll provide them for you).
Yes. Harmony’s top, licensed therapists provide one-on-one physical, occupational and speech therapy up to seven days a week.
If you qualify, Medicare and most insurance plans will usually pay for your short-term stay here at Harmony. In fact, Medicare will cover 100% of a qualified short-term rehabilitation stay for up to 20 days. Our Social Services Team can answer all your questions and help you understand all the coverage and benefits you’re entitled to.
Medical expenses at Harmony may be tax deductible. Please check with your accountant.
No. Since Harmony provides you with your medications through our pharmacy, there’s no need for you to supply your own.
Yes. Any Illinois licensed physician is welcome to continue your care here.
If you need a physician during your stay at Harmony, we’ll help you select one. Our attending physicians are affiliated with local hospitals to enhance your continuity of care.
Visitors are always welcome to dine at Harmony. To make a reservation, please contact the Front Desk. A nominal charge is requested.
We have a conveniently located computer room where you can access the Internet and handle your daily tasks. We also have printers you can use as well.
For special occasions and private parties with friends and family, we offer you our first floor dining room. Please call the Front Desk for reservations.