What you should I bring for my short-term rehabilitation stay?
To make your stay with us more comfortable and productive, we suggest you bring the following items:
- Comfortable gym shoes
- T-shirts or sweatshirts for therapy
- Loose fitting shorts or pants (for both hip and knee replacements)
- Comfortable clothes for resting
- Personal toiletries (we can also provide you with a toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash and razors at no extra charge)
- Travel case to carry and store items
- Your driver’s license or picture ID
- Your insurance and/or Medicare cards (or a copy of the front and back of each card)
- A list of medications you’re taking at home and your pharmacy’s phone number (please leave any medications at home since we’ll provide them for you).