An Important Message from Harmony
We at Harmony want you to know that our primary concern, as always, is the well-being of those we serve. That’s why we’re taking every precaution possible to protect our guests from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and to minimize its spread.
To ensure our guests’ and residents’ health and safety, we’ve followed the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Illinois Department of Public Health—and have taken precautionary steps, including:
- Guests and residents are screened for symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
- No visitors are allowed at this time (including private-duty caregivers).
- Ancillary appointments have been limited (such as dentist or podiatrist).
- All staff members and essential healthcare workers must get their temperature taken before entering and are required to answer a questionnaire about either being exposed to COVID-19 or exhibiting certain symptoms within the past 14 days. If they answer yes to any of the questions, they won’t be allowed to enter.
- Only staff members who are symptom-free are allowed to come to work.
- We have increased strict standards of cleaning, including frequent disinfection of all hard surfaces.
We will be updating our policy frequently.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 773.588.9500.Back